We stand together strong and united, friends, classmates and family, rallying around our dear friend Kalene, in her fight against cancer. Let us shower her with love, positivity, and unwavering support, showing her and her family that they are never alone through this challenging journey.



We have honorably created this website, so we can come together to offer a helping hand to Kalene and family, providing comfort and aid during these difficult times. Together, we can make a difference and show that love and prayers can conquer all!

Additionally, we kindly request your support in taking a selfie and sharing it on her Facebook wall using the hashtag #TEAMKALI & #GAGESTRONG

1ea1e06d 0b30 482d a0fd ab5b41918f71


By purchasing an item, you are not just acquiring a product; you are contributing to a meaningful cause. Kalene and her family will greatly benefit from 90% of the profits, providing them with much-needed support and assistance for medical bills. Additionally, the remaining 10% will be directed towards ecan.org, a vital organization dedicated to the early detection of esophageal cancer. Your generosity and support can truly make a difference in the lives of Kalene and her family, as well as in the crucial efforts of ecan.org.